I read a lot of stuff online which is quite insightful and interesting, hence I put together this list to share a good reads suggestion which I plan to create on a monthly basis.
My interests are around HR and particularly recruitment, technology, social media, self development, traveling and humanistic approaches in the workplace.
Some of these articles I also share(d) individually on my LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
I am curious to know if you find this useful and if it helps you somehow. Any suggestions or thoughts are welcomed.
Here it goes:
2. Forbes’ article on personal SEO and online reputation management which become to be such unavoidable aspects of 21st-century life.
3. An insightful view on the shift in the talent market place when everyone speaks about the War For Talent, when in reality now we’re having the Fight For Fit.
4. This TED article by Emilie Wapnick on what it means when you can’t answer the question “What do you want to be when you grow up?”.
5. This experiment video from Heineken, Worlds Apart, on differences that are more likely to unite than divide us.
6. Alexandra Samuel argues in the TED article that in fact there are no “digital natives” because there are different ways in which parents handle their kids’ use of technology, and anticipates a future clash of cultures.
7. McKinsey Digital and their take on how digital is reshaping customer experience in almost every sector, offering a delightful unique BIC experience begins with bringing in data and analytics-based insights about what really matters to customers and how best to deliver it to them.
8. Elana Lyn Gross in this Forbes article speaking about how to master the new rules of work and that you have to take control over your career, because no one else will do it for you.
9. “Dear Older Generations” video from Global Degree who are challenging the traditional education systems and vote for traveling as the best teacher.
10. Valéria Balasteguim, VP HR Global Talent Management at Electrolux sharing her view on how the company takes help from youth leadership organisations like AIESEC to develop the future leaders the company needs.
And May bonus: this amazingly creative job ad from Cisco looking for a Jedi Knight. Wish you good luck and may the 4th be with you! 🙂
What did you read this month and super-liked?